Sunday, March 20, 2016

Klenspop~ CLEAR COLOR QUEEN CV24 BROWN (Review!)

Hello! Long time no see! I'll be reviewing these Clear Color Queen CV24 Brown from Klenspop !
I got these lenses 6 months ago but hey, they're supposed to last 6 months!


note: these lenses were sponsored & sent to me to be reviewed. I did not purchase these lenses with my own money. I also did not get to choose which lenses were sent to me. I will, however, be 100% honest with my reviews. 


REMEMBER!! You can click to enlarge photos! (if u want closeups of my eyes etc.)

 The packaging. The order was placed August 20th. I received the package September 9th, 2015.
  Instructions on how to put the lenses on are on the backside of the boxes!

 They come with little tweezers for sanitary purposes. You're not supposed to touch the lenses with your fingers... but I do.

  Now you know my contact lens prescription! haha

This is how the lenses look in the bottle


 I still really love Klenspop contact lens cases! I love how you are able to see which lens is in the case! I prefer these over cute animal lens cases.

Oh I only took photos with one lens in my eye for comparisons
Indoors

 with flash
 in shade!

Squinting from the sun LOL

STILL SQUINTING. I tried!

Info from the site:
OVERALL:

Pros:
  • Normal enlargening
  • Comfortable! This pair of lenses I can wear
  • I love Klenspop contact lens cases!
  • A+ packaging
Cons:
  • I don't really like the color but that's personal preference. You do you, boo boo!
Would I recommend this to a friend?
Yes, if they like the color!


END
Thanks for reading!


Check out Klenspop on their website!

I personally think their shop is cool because most of their prices range from $13-$25 (which is cheaper/comparable to other websites who sell their lenses for $18-$25)
BUT ALSO
they have special sales and lenses can be as cheap as $7?! I honestly don't know any other lens shop that does that. Check out their special sales section!


No comments:

Post a Comment