Sunday, March 20, 2016

Klenspop~ CLEAR COLOR QUEEN CV26 GRAY (Review!)

Hello! I'll be reviewing these Clear Color Queen CV24 Gray from Klenspop !
I got these lenses 6 months ago but hey, they're supposed to last 6 months!



note: these lenses were sponsored & sent to me to be reviewed. I did not purchase these lenses with my own money. I also did not get to choose which lenses were sent to me. I will, however, be 100% honest with my reviews. 


REMEMBER!! You can click to enlarge photos! (if u want closeups of my eyes etc.)

 The packaging. The order was placed August 20th. I received the package September 9th, 2015.
 Instructions on how to put the lenses on are on the backside of the boxes!

They come with little tweezers for sanitary purposes. You're not supposed to touch the lenses with your fingers... but I do.

 Now you know my contact lens prescription! haha

 This is how the lenses look in the bottle


 I still really love Klenspop contact lens cases! I love how you are able to see which lens is in the case! I prefer these over cute animal lens cases.

Indoors
Flash
Comparison

Selfie! :D

Info provided by KLenspop:

OVERALL:

Pros:
  • Enlargening is good
  • I really like grey contact lenses LOL
  • I really like being able to see what contact lenses come in the case
  • A+ packaging
Cons:
  • It was actually really painful to wear. The brown ones that were shipped with these were easier to wear. But the moment I put these grey ones on, there would be a lot of pain! I tried several times on different days too like "Oh maybe it was just a bad day for me to put on lenses" but nope. I would be able to wear the brown ones!
  • Price is $30! For the price, it was not at all comfortable for me
Would I recommend this to a friend?


END
Thanks for reading!

Check out Klenspop on their website!

I personally think their shop is cool because most of their prices range from $13-$25 (which is cheaper/comparable to other websites who sell their lenses for $18-$25)
BUT ALSO
they have special sales and lenses can be as cheap as $7?! I honestly don't know any other lens shop that does that. Check out their special sales section!



No comments:

Post a Comment